Yfisoft's delivers the Lavinet mulithop Wi-Fi network with unmatched performance for the most challenging and harsh environments.
Yfisoft's wireless mesh network technology, Lavinet, started as a government-funded R&D project at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology and had been supported by industries such as Boeing, HP, and Altai over the past 6 years. It has been successfully tested at airport and university campus such as Seattle Airport and HKUST and commercially deployed at container terminals such as the Mobile Terminals in Hong Kong.
Lavinet provides wider coverage, lower cost, and ease of deployment, with enhanced features such as:
- Intelligent channel assignment protocol: minimize interference and maximize throughput
- Better multihop performance: much less severe signal degradation after multiple hops
- Supports seamless client roaming and router (mesh node) roaming for 50 km/h
- Fault tolerance: multihop mesh topology provides network resilience to signal degradation
- Security: encryption, authentication, rogue AP detection and WIPS
- High throughput: end-to-end backhaul data rate up to 300Mbps over 300 meters. Learn More ->